forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-21-2008, 04:32 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
'Nuff said.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:32 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 16,286
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You took it you sick fuck, and next time you can't lick the seat.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:43 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,693
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

I know I can't! You took it off, threw it away, and mounted a MEGAsized Anal Plug!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 12-22-2008, 07:29 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,761
Chesty LaRue is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

so here's what i think about global warming..... We're going to blow up the planet before we have a chance to worry about it. America is going to piss someone off and they are going to bomb us. And we'll bomb back. Global warming is a healthy mix between both side of this. Yes, people have emitted all this bad stuff that kills things and gotten factories put up and waste and all that. But the natural climate has something to do with it as well. Can't we all just be happy?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:34 PM

Credits: 79,201,913
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

ok people here are some undeniable facts.

Greenhouse gases trap heat in the earth?s atmosphere, causing it to warm up. The greenhouse gases shown here are carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide. These gases account for 98% of the greenhouse effect. Other greenhouse gases, not shown here, are various fluorocarbons and sulphur hexafluoride.
The territories that emit the most greenhouse gases are the United States, China, the Russian Federation and Japan. However, the most emissions per person are in Qatar: equivalent to 86 tonnes of carbon dioxide per year. Qatar has significant oil and gas reserves, and in 2002 was populated by 600,000 people.
http://www.worldmapper.org/display.php?selected=299

In a study of newborns and their mothers in New York City, scientists found that developing babies had accumulated a relatively high number of genetic mutations, and they linked the mutations to emissions from vehicles and other sources of urban pollution.
http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/art...irpolution.php

New York, NY ? April 28, 2005 ? For the sixth year in a row, Bronx, New York, Queens and Richmond counties failed clean air tests graded in the American Lung Association State of the Air: 2005 report released today, which detailed where and why high levels of particle pollution and ozone increase the risk of premature death for millions of people, especially those with lung disease.* According to the report, nearly 2.7 million residents in Queens and Richmond counties are at risk from ozone air pollution (a key ingredient in smog) and 2.9 million residents in Bronx and New York counties are at risk from year-round exposure to particle pollution levels.
http://www.lungusa2.org/newyork/news_042805.html

NYC?s air quality has gotten substantially worse compared to other cities, according to the American Lung Association's annual "State of the Air" survey. Since last year the city jumped from 10th worst in the nation for ozone pollution (smog) to an eighth place ranking. And in the category of short-term particle pollution (soot), NYC nabbed 13th place after ranking 17th worst in the last study.
http://gothamist.com/2008/05/01/nyc_air_quality.php

According to the Environmental Protection Agency, New York City has some of the worst air in the country. New Yorkers ? poor New Yorkers especially ? have some of the highest rates of asthma and other lung disorders. It may not be direct cause and effect, but links are obvious. The culprits are numerous and diffuse. High-particulate emissions, most notably by cars, trucks and diesel fuel are a large part of the problem.
http://www.gothamgazette.com/iotw/pollution/

Of the dozens of air pollutants, the federal Environmental Protection Agency has identified six as particularly prevalent and poisonous. One of the six, sulfur dioxide, has diminished since the early 1970s, when the Lindsay Administration restricted sulfur in oil used by power plants and for home heating. Another, airborne lead, has been reduced by eliminating most lead from motor fuel. But the remaining four, all emitted primarily by cars, buses and trucks, continue to plague New Yorkers, especially on the city's crowded streets.

http://transalt.org/files/resources/...8/table18.html

The principle source of air pollution is the combustion of fuels.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1563103

Global surface temperature increased 0.74 ? 0.18 ?C (1.33 ? 0.32 ?F) during the 100 years ending in 2005.[1][2] The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) concludes that most of the temperature increase since the mid-twentieth century is "very likely" due to the increase in anthropogenic greenhouse gas concentrations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

If people want to make believe this is not happening that is their prerogative. I love George Carlin, but I have never heard anyone say anything so stupid in my life. He is right about one thing, we will be responsible for our own extinction, then in a few thousand years the planet will fix itself.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:53 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,513
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

then why worry?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:16 PM

Code:

If I came into your house and took a shit and littered all over, wouldn't I be a slob? Are we pigs and sheep that we don't care how much we shit on the planet? We are supposed to be above the animals yet most of us are no better. We don't live in a pig sty, why do we treat it that way? It's just a matter of being civilized and having some concern for something other than ourselves. Plus I have a daughter and I want my grandchildren to be able to go fishing or take a hike in the woods. I don't want them developing asthma because they are breathing in pollution. It's just a matter of doing the right thing. Yeah I could ignore the problem and continue to waste and pollute with abandon. It will never affect me, but my children's children are going to pay for my selfishness. If we all make a little effort to reduce our pollution, collectively it would make a big difference.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:36 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I saw today on CNN, MSNBC and FoxNews that among others, the Examiner has done research on GW. They found that this year is on record as the COLDEST over the past 10 years. There were 118 record low temps in the US for October. The ice sheets GREW %20 more than non-GW projections.

The funniest part was that when they asked Gore for a comment he declined.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:40 PM

Code:

Did they also mention that the 10 years before were the hottest on record?
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-23-2008, 07:36 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,084
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

A lot of this comes down to calling it "global warming" vs. "climate change." You'll find most scientists refer to it as the latter. "Climate change" predicts overall trends, where some places will be warmer, some will be cooler. But also, having these overall patterns occurring (especially warming of our oceans) can produce some crazy winter weather, including tons of rain, snow where we don't expect snow, and yes, some very cold temperatures.