forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 659,560
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Doing what? (Don't leave us hanging...)
Old 08-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 291,591
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Ok...I wish it was legal to shot someone for being a fucking retard. So I'm standing in line a the store and this dumb bitch in front of me can't figure out what 50% off is! Really you fucking moron...so she's buying something for a hundred bucks and proceeds to ask the clerk what her discount is. Holy the hell can't you figure out what half of something is. So I started getting pissed and finally said your fucking kidding right. The lady looks back at me and said mind my business, I laughed and proceeded to tell her that if she can't figure out what %50 off is she should just out a bullet in her head because she a complete idiot.

Old 08-22-2011, 04:30 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 328,293
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

sleeping

Old 08-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 659,560
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Damn.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:48 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 328,293
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

im boring and cutting down on masturbation

Old 08-22-2011, 06:26 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,068
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Dealing with estate bullshit and your siblings sucks big donkey dicks!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:31 PM

Credits: 79,179,252
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

Haven't been friends with my bother since my mom died. Peoples true colors come out when there's a death in the family.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,649
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

My gf is feminist and a democrat. So we were watching the news about our debt and credit rating dropping and all that stuff and I said "you didn't really expect to have good credit after electing a black man as president did you?"
Needless to say she got really up set and asked how I could say that and that I was being racist.
I said "no, I'm going to put that shit on the internet and let Carlos Mencia come up with it on his own."
she didn't get it.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:01 PM

Credits: 79,179,252

Code:

too late, heard a black comedian, I think on the Daily Show, say the same thing a couple of weeks ago.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,649
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

That sucks. Well I thought it was funny.
Closed Thread