forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 10-14-2019, 08:13 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 100,593
ktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprah
ktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
OK? Several questions/comments here. WTF is up with her face in this pic? When was this picture taken as it appears to be with he natural bust line? She had barely a hand full of boob for years and now appears to have C cups. So when did she get the boob job? I'm guessing she liked the way she looked with baby boobs and had a boost shortly after they shrank into dried up pears.

But she IS one of the most beautiful women to walk this earth.

Last edited by ktmlew : 10-14-2019 at 08:13 AM.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:58 PM
Not that I could, or that I would. Let it burn, under my skin. Let it BURN!

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

1. I was going to comment on that too, but I held back. Pretty sure it's white eyeliner which makes people look weird.

2. She's had them for a few years. It's hard to tell when because sometimes she has them and sometimes she doesn't. But my best guess would be in 2016 when she got divorced. .

3. You are not wrong.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 10-14-2019, 05:11 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 100,593
ktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprah
ktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprah

I didn't realize her divorce was that recent. Seen some sideboob pics that make it obvious she has implants. Still can't understand why a woman, in her industry, would have implants then never show them. Much like Taylor Swift. I could understand a woman having reconstructive surgery possibly not wanting to flaunt the result but in this case she's in the "show off" business. SET THEM FREE!

EDIT: Watching The Widow on Amazon. She's wearing that damn white industrial strength sports bra through the whole thing. Boobs all jacked up under her chin. So far nothing titillating (you see what I did there) but there's always hope.

Last edited by ktmlew : 10-14-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-14-2019, 05:26 PM

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

I'm hoping she comes though too.

Hoping she doesn't have weird scars making her self conscious, but yeah it's pretty much the law that you're supposed to show them to everyone and anyone once you get that done.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2019, 05:27 PM

Default Salma Hayek - Hope those needles aren't dirty. - 10/14/19

Quote:
Old 10-14-2019, 05:29 PM

Default Bella Thorne - Try harding - 10/13/2019

Quote:
Old 10-14-2019, 05:37 PM

Default Vanessa Hudgens - Alleged nipple in her sunglasses - 10/14/19

I don't see this on her instagram page, so I'm not sure if this is legit or not, but yay nipple!.

Quote:
Old 10-15-2019, 05:13 AM

Default Leven Rambin - feeling herself up in a field of dead hay - 10/14/19

Leven: I don't know about you, but nothing makes me hornier than horse fodder. :

Quote:
Old 10-15-2019, 05:15 AM

Default Zoey Deutch - Magic mountain moment at Disneyland 10/13/19

Quote:
Old 10-15-2019, 05:16 AM

Default Samaire Armstrong - bikini top - 10/14/19

Quote: