forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 12:17 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,437
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
not if you find the right man. he'll cook for you.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:24 AM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,508
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Tats, you found a man to cook for you? Great, really man, I'm happy for you!

I knew you would eventually get a "girlfriend"...
Old 09-13-2008, 12:24 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,088
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

then hes not a man

Old 09-13-2008, 12:32 AM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

real men cook. in fact, all the best cooks in the world are men.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:35 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

thats bc women cant do anything right

Old 09-13-2008, 12:37 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 9,442
werdna is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I cook for my girl every night. I also do the dishes.

I guess I should mention a strange thing. Every night when I'm doing the dishes she comes into the kitchen and announces that it is time for my blow job. Then she walks up from behind me, pulls the waistband away from my behind, and proceeds to blow air down my butt crack. After about 5 seconds or so she stops and walks away.

Should I tell her that she is doing it wrong?
Old 09-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Does anyone really need to be out in a hurricane reporting? I get it, its wet and theres wind. Unless puppies and kittens are flying I could give a shit.

Yet i still watch
Old 09-13-2008, 12:41 AM

it's 10:40, i'm on my roof deck overlooking the harbor, 70 degrees with clear skies

and i'm eating a chili dog w/fries

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 09-13-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:49 AM

im freezing, it cant be more then 50 something here

Old 09-13-2008, 12:53 AM

i'm in shorts and a t-shirt. should move to cali.

Closed Thread