forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 05:56 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,069
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

My deepest sympathy to Trips.

My father passed last week. Sorta expected. He fought cancer for more than 12 years, but it wasn't the cancer which finally took him. He'd just finished his last round of chemo and they gave him some heavy duty anti-biotic (not levaquin) which gave him C-Diff. He lost all desire to eat, lots of bowel problems and lost more than 20 pounds in two weeks. He told us last Sunday "I'm ready, sorry". He passed in his sleep at 5:32am Wednesday morning. Funeral was yesterday, now we just have to empty his house and deal with the estate stuff.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:33 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 660,008
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Damn. Sorry for your loss Trips and stromm too.

Last edited by maxbailey : 08-14-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:09 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,911
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Sorry for your loss strommsarnac. Hang in there.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 08-14-2011, 08:53 AM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,840
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

^^^ Corrected it for you, Homo...

Old 08-14-2011, 08:59 AM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,840
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Code:

My sympathies to both of you also... My mom passed away from Cancer a few years ago so I know how you feel as I'm sure almost everyone here does also. My mom was diagnosed with Cancer in November of 2007. She went to the hospital for chronic headaches and came away after some tests showing Cancer on her brain, lungs, and kidneys. She was a smoker for many years and never got xrays or check ups. Unfortunately, she didn't have much chances for treatment because she was always ailing from something on the side (mostly fluid in her lungs). The only thing I can say is luckily she passed in February of 2008 (3 months later) so there was little suffering and not prolonged treatments delaying the inevitable... She was and still is the most amazing woman I've ever met...

Old 08-14-2011, 11:24 AM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,262,740
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

I left out the obligatory dutch rudder as well. I was trying to be discreet, and not have anybody hurl on their keyboards.

Condolences to all. Just buried a friend yesterday, and am going in a few hours to a fundraiser the help his family pay for it (Dam funeral parasite bastards). So I kinda know the feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 08-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,147
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I puked up some really sour, thick, yellow bile this morning
Old 08-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,147
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Yay! I finally got a chance to rep some of you from an iPad

Old 08-14-2011, 04:08 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,995
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Code:

Sorry for both your losses. My thoughts are with you and your families.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:33 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Went to my best friend's father's funeral yesterday. Losing a parent is hard. Apparently he was a mason and an Air Force vet. I had never seen a military funeral before, there was no 21 gun salute, but there was a very reverent flag folding ceremony and taps being played.
When the flag was presented to the eldest son, the Sergeant said to him, "You have the thanks of a grateful nation. On behalf of the President of the United States, and the United States Air Force, we offer this flag for faithful and dedicated service."
I thought that was very cool.
Closed Thread