forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 04:49 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,441
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
just pm Satan, he'll give you the password. just like in real life, girls always get in free.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:29 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Yes, i am. There is absolutely nobody worse than ad execs. I read a poll on cnn.com that Ad Execs are the most hated and distrusted profession in America. Lawyers were second.

It is different if the idea is brilliant. It jis just such a rare thing. It's the classic "can you make the logo bigger" syndrome. No matter how big the logo is they want it bigger, even at the expense of everything else. I could go on for days with horror stories.

..fucking clients...
Old 09-11-2008, 05:41 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,126
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i have to go to an 8 hour meeting tomorrow where im sure theres gonna be a lot of assholes i dont know who make a lot more money then i do and there gonna tell me how much i fucking suck at life as if i dont know how much i suck, i work in retail.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,805
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

What version do you have? I have a PSP e book. Actually probably got it on here. It's for PSP 9.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,086
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

ugh, retail. that brings back some shitty memories. it's impossible for anyone to know how bad it is until you actually work in it.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,198
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

i thought that was how you don't get the password

Old 09-11-2008, 06:03 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,126
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

im actually really good at my job which sucks even more bc its nothing to be proud, this meeting is better suited for the other ignorant pussy associates that used to work wiht me or ones in other stores. im not gonna learn shit, especially bc of my negative outlook on the meeting in general.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:05 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

girls are different

Old 09-11-2008, 06:07 PM

Code:

being good at something is always something to be proud of...especially if you hate it. there's nothing wrong with working in retail. i know people who have worked in retail their whole life. of course, they enjoy it. but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:12 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,542
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

are you interested in a promotion? use this as a chance to network and get that doofuses job, that one lady you were talking about who is a DM?? can't remember exactly. Anyway these kind of meetings can be an opportunity to shine. Even if you don't plan on staying there for more than a year your resume' stays with you forever.
Closed Thread