forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 08:12 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,902
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough
Default Brush with Greatness Thread

Ok, so describe any encounters with famous people, that you can prove, and the Pics that go with it...

I was waiting in line to return home from vacation in JFK at the JetBlue terminal, when I look behind me to see Two Face himself Aaron Eckhardt. I took a pic with my iPhone. Then after going through security, where only one guard thought he looked like someone. (I mentioned who he was after I went through) I went to the bathroom. Standing at the urinal, doing my bidness, I look up and there he is at the urinal next to me. I asked him are you following me? with a chuckle, he said Yeah, I'm following YOU, sarcastically. Then he looked down on my side of the divider, and at that point I said, Yes sir, That's the real star in this bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:15 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I once took a pee next to Michael Stanley. i didn't talk to him though, that violates man law.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:00 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

I think it was the 2001 Austin film festival and one of the festival directors at the time (Marsha Milam) got me an invite to the Cohen Brothers' party.
They had just remastered Blood Simple and they were having the wrap party for it since they were too poor to have one back in the day.

So i went to the Cohen Bothers' Blood Simple wrap party. Most of the main actors that were in the film were there. The Cohens, unfortunately, were not. But I actually talked to M. Emmet Walsh and Frances McDormand...nothing major just a few words while having drinks.

I have no pictures because the last thing you want to do at a private party is act like you dont belong there. But i still have the invitation. I will find it and take a picture of it.

Old 07-26-2008, 04:10 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 658,152
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

While serving in the RAF I was seconded onto the Tornado GR4 Display team and one of our displays was due to take place at the Formula 1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone in 2001.

Just after the race was finished we managed to bluff our way into the pit-lane where I managed to meet, amongst others, Jean Alesi, Jacques Villeneuve and even get shoved in the back by a certain Michael Schumacher.

But my favourite by far was meeting commentating legend Murray Walker.

I have the pics somewhere, I'll dig them out.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:30 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,231
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I was in a crowded restaurant, trying to get a table, and the only seats available were two left at a table of four where Nick Nolte was sitting. He lets us sit with him and he was nice to me.

He is a big drunk and party animal now tho, and I cant help but think doing the same thing current day would be alot more exciting.

I also met David Hasslehoff and had a full on conversation with him about Knight Rider re-runs he was a douche but, you know, it's David Hasslehoff, so it was still the best day of my life.

PMs, no emails.
Closed Thread