forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 01:54 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 63,049
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura
Default Batman Arrested!!!!

WHAT...how could this not be posted yet?

Bale, 34, attended a police station after it was reported his mother and sister had reported him to police.

The alleged incident was believed to have taken place on Sunday night at Park Lane's Dorchester Hotel where Bale is staying.

His mother Jenny, 61, and sister Sharon, 40, are said to have gone to a police station in Hampshire to make the allegation, which was subsequently referred to the Metropolitan Police.

A Met Police spokesman said: "A 34-year-old man attended a London Police Station on Tuesday by appointment and was arrested in connection with an allegation of assault.

"He currently remains in custody."

Despite the alleged incident and report, Bale was allowed to attend the first European screening of the new Batman blockbuster The Dark Knight in London's West End on Monday night uninterrupted.

Bale was joined on the red carpet by Maggie Gyllenhaal, who plays love interest Rachel Dawes, and Sir Michael Caine who plays Bruce Wayne's faithful butler and father figure Alfred.

The film took a record $158.3 million in its opening weekend at the US box office overtaking Spiderman 3, which took $151.1 million.

Interest in the film has increased because of the death of Heath Ledger.

His performance as Batman's arch nemesis The Joker, has been widely tipped by critics, as well as Caine, to receive a posthumous Oscar.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

about a man and his horse
Old 07-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,280
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Heard about it this morning!

But, I also heard that the head of Security said he didnt do it.

His mom and sis came up there all drunk and shit, demanding money.

I will have to see if I can find that story.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself

Last edited by BlackCrypt : 07-23-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:40 PM

Credits: 79,177,295
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I heard his mom caught him corn-holing Robin and he beat her to make sure she doesn't tell anyone.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,672
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Just got the skinny on this. His mom is a fucking circus clown (literally) she abandoned him when he was a child and had to move to the US with his dad. In England assault means something different than it does in the U.S. An assault does not have to be violent. An assault can be yelling or throwing stuff around a room or generally being mean.

Now think of this, how mad would you be if your mom was a fucking clown.

I'd throw a chair or two as well. Just not at her. Also there were no bruises on the mom or the sister and the cops were not called ever. It happened in a hotel and they went to the police station over 24 hours later.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:52 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,257
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Why didn't binary jester ever tell us he was Christian Bale's mom?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,280
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Code:

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-23-2008, 07:06 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 840
Mr Saxon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You made me lol sir, hard.