forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,279
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Lol yeah its pretty crazy here. I really want some of my American mates to come over here since I know the score and I am more comfortable to drink and party hard. When I travel I still do but I am a bit too conscious of the reputation British people have (although usually when I speak to foreigners its the English that give them hassle, they sort of expect wildness from the Scottish and find it more fun than aggressive - the people I have spoken to say that anyway). So I tend to still drink a fair deal but nothing like I do at home. I think I have left some people disappointed when they expected absolute nonstop insanity when I show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 656,661
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

I think she is being a bit unfair here, so people drink, who gives a fuck? The French drink wine like its going out of fashion, the Russians drink lots of vodka, Italians eat lots of pasta, Kiwis fuck sheep. You can't stereotype a whole country by a few peoples actions.

What I don't like is people whos idea of a night out is "I'm going to get absolutely hammered tonight!" like troup said. Drink socially and enjoy yourself, that's what it's about.

Most European countries I have been to are the same, if you join their company drunk then you can expect to be told to go away, however, if you join in sober and get drunk with them then you'll be accepted as a friend.

Anyway, the bitch that wrote this article needs to chill out a bit, get some sherberts down her neck, that'll sort her out.

Last edited by maxbailey : 10-15-2008 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Pished
Old 10-16-2008, 10:51 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,867
Thecolonel will become famous soon enoughThecolonel will become famous soon enoughThecolonel will become famous soon enough

at the end of almost every working week i pick up a bottle of wine on the way home. after i've polished it off (drinking on my own of course) i generally hit my drinks cabinet. right now it consists of Gin, Jamesons, Vodka and Jack Daniels

i suppose i should stop this habit, but it's been like that for so long it would be strange to be sober after work on a friday. as you may guess my job gets kind of intense, so its just my way of unwinding. that's what happens when you live in London
Old 10-22-2008, 05:40 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,847
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

At the end of the day it comes to to fucking.

People like to fuck

And its easier to find someone to fuck if you are wasted. Its not rocket science
Closed Thread