forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,435
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
Default Hey you, Read this!!!

Yo, Newbs, while I am glad that you are here, and you each bring a little something new to this wonderful wacky (yea I said wacky) place we call DS, you need to stop making you first posts a picture request.

These ladies are not hookers you can just walk up to and get them to drop drawers. These are gentle, caring loving women who are sharing something very special with us. ANY YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT and earn that special something so man up and get to know the ladies, ask them questions, engage their minds, create a relationship for them, and we will all benefit.

Now, I know I am not the boss of the board, but I felt that as a long time poster, and someone who has dumped his long time board (posted at another board going back to 2000) for this place, I in no way want it ruined.

OK, feel free to tackle me now.