forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2008, 12:38 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 12,520
Miss ~Chloe~ is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Was I out of line????

Ok, so, this is mostly for the guys to answer, i need a male perspective.

I need to know if my reaction to something was out of line. Ok, the story goes like this. I have a drink or two, i'm not drunk, maybe a little buzzed, when i drink i love everyone. I'm with a friend, and he kisses me, i kiss him back, we make out for like 30 seconds. But i realize i don't ACTUALY like him half way through it, so i subtly make him stop. I don't talk to him for maybe a week or two. then we start talking again. I go out one weekend, get drunk and text him, flirt a little bit (b/c i'm drunk) we hang out, nothing happens. Next weekend, same thing happens. Accept this time i am REALLY drunk. I flirt with him allot over the phone. I ask him to join me where i am.

To make a long story short, he asks me to sleep with him(over text message) and i say yes., and I tell him to pick me up. i'm drunk, but i realize i will probably regret this in the morning. I message him back saying that i changed my mind. Same thing happens next weekend. I get drunk, but i pretty much stop flirting with him. I'm hanging out with friends, and i ask him over text to come join us. Somebody there brings him up, and they talk about his GIRL FRIEND. And i get pissed off. Granted i was drunk and a lot more emotional when i'm drunk. But to me, asking a girl to fuck you, then having a girl friend a day or two latter is a little sleazy. i called him an ass hole. Was I out of line? Or was he being an ass hole.

This is all questionable to me b/c it all happened while i was drinking. Is that a shity thing to do, or is he just aloud to do whatever he wants, without being labeled a man whore????

PS: It's ok if girls answer too though

Oh and this happened a while back so i have gotten over it i was just wanting some opinions.