forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 04:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 155,553
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Where were you when...

I was talking with some old folks the other day and they were telling me where they were when they found out Kennedy died.

This got me thinking, other than 9/11, what are the moments we all remember where we were?

I can remember where I was when I found out Cobain died. (In my bedroom home sick from school.

I can remember where I was when Dimebag Darrell died. (In best buy, looking at new cameras)

So, I'm curious, what are all of your "I remember where I was" moments?
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:19 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,534
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default when Reagan was shot

Sitting in a field making out with my 8th grade GF listening to the radio. Talk about cockblocking!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:24 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,594
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

I found out the space shuttle blew up when my roommates and I returned to the barracks and turned on the TV. We were all late getting back from lunch.

I was in bed and my mom woke me up to tell me John Lennon had been shot. He was pronounced dead by the time I got to the TV.

Shannon Hoon OD'ed on the tour bus a few hours before Blind Melon was supposed to play in New Orleans. A friend's band was called at the last minute to play so that the fans wouldn't have to go home empty handed so to speak. I found out from them.

I found out I lost my virginity while I was fucking.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:30 PM

Credits: 7,104
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's funny because I remember the day Reagan got shot as well. I was skipping class in college and my roommate and I went fishing at this pond and got caught fishing without a liscense! I still remember hearing the radio talking about it as the game and fish guy wrote me a ticket!!!!

Things of an eventful nature happened to me on assassination days.

When Bobby Kennedy got shot, I was a kid and broke a front tooth while learning to juggle(with croquet balls )

When Menachem Begin, the premier of Israel got shot, I was boffing my wife on our wedding night!!!! I remember that one well!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,332
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

When Princess Diana died I was at my Mums flat and I went to wake her up because it was on every channel and my cartoons were all cancelled. I was pretty pissed off. My Mum took the opportunity to make it clear Diana's death was worse.

The British press have made a point of never letting anyone forget either, its fucking ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 07-18-2008, 04:34 PM

Credits: 7,104
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I forgot about that one I was in a bad car wreck that night. My roommate(same fishing buddy....) was driving and we hit a telephone poll doing like 60 +. Fucked me up pretty good.

I tell ya if somebody gets shot, I look out!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:38 PM

Credits: 7,751
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

everything i can think of revolves around work...i was at work listening to the radio on 9/11,on the way to work when i heard about dime getting shot and getting ready for work when i heard about George Carlin...what a boring fucking life i lead
Old 07-18-2008, 04:41 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,396
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i was in high school electronics shop class when the shuttle blew...rest of the day, nothing but tv in all my classes.

on 9/11, i was in bed when my father, reactionary that he is, called and literally said, "we're at war!" like the rest of the country, spent the day in front of the tv.

found out my ex was pregnant with my son while at work. i was driving a forklift inside a giant freezer. i sat down on a frozen bucket of pickles for the next 30 minutes.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,975
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

I remember when Diana died too..
I was chasing a some blonde skank and a bunch of wogs in a black BMW through a tunnel in Paris.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:46 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,396
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

hahaha...wait, too soon?

not my links. always virus check.
Closed Thread