forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 07:54 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 9,339
maxiell will become famous soon enoughmaxiell will become famous soon enough
Default What Do I Do About The Mouse In My Apartment?

I'm thinking about using this Fox urine product, but I'm not sure.

I really don't want to have to kill them, not because I care about animals, but because it seems gross.

I realize I am about 10% of a man, but what can I say.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,378
jakesit is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Find one of those humane traps (Tin Cat is the one in the stores here in California) and put peanut butter in it. My girlfriend own in a house built in 1903 and every winter we get them (1 or 2), this works for us every time!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,682
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

If there were not so many cat kickers on this board, someone might be able to help you.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 06-25-2008, 08:29 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,080
Crash is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

try peppermint oil on cotton balls in the areas you're seeing the mouse. Supposedly they don't like the minty smell. Make sure it's pure peppermint oil and not peppermint extract. You can find it at an organic food store. You only put 2 or 3 drops on the cotton ball.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,139
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

penut butter is a definite.......i had a mouse in my house in college.....it would pick bread/cheese right off the trap, without setting the damn thing off. We got it with peanut butter....but we killed it. You can get a humane box trap for it, but make sure you travel a while from your house before you set it free, or it will be back before you know it.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

First of all, tuck your pants into your socks so they can't run up your leg. Then put on rubber gloves and pace the halls armed with a collander and an ice cream bucket. After an hour or so (preferably once you've stopped crying,) call your dad and ask him to come over over because there was a motherfucking-rat-that-was-bigger-than-the-fucking-dog-cooking-hot-dogs-and-shit-while-watching-fucking-tv-right-on-the-god-damned-couch-no-I'm-not-over-reacting-you're-under-reacting-when-it-kills-me-you'll-be-sorry. Then go wait in the car with T.I. playing. Mice don't really care for T.I., in my experience.
Closed Thread