forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 10:44 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default The 5 most stressful things

After reading AllHailMe's post about his breakup and N2Tattoos' breakup it got me thinking so i wanted to post this.

The 5 most stressful things (that most everyone will go though)

There are 5 things that psychologists say are the most stressful events in your life. They can occur at any time and sometimes they overlap. So if you find yourself going through some of these (and you will) don't get down, just realize that you'll get through it and come out stronger on the other end.

1. Death of a friend or loved one.

2. Breakup or divorce.

3. Change of job

4. Major personal injury or illness

5. Moving or Relocating
Old 06-29-2008, 10:58 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,428
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I'm fortunate enough to not have experienced #1 yet.

#2 sucks.

#3 never really gets to me

#4 Never had a major personal injury, unless you count the boil I attained on my lower back my freshman year in high school. P-A-I-N. Me and my roommate my sophomore year in college also randomly got ill by eating something at the same Superbowl party. We don't know what, but both of us slept for 24-28 hours, and puked a few times throughout the day. That wasn't so much stressful as it was painful and annoying.

#5 well... since I haven't had much experience with the other 4, #5 is tops for me. I fucking hate moving. It's bullshit. Especially when no one helps you move. My freshman year of college we had to move out of the dorms and my roommate's Dad came to help him, parked his truck right outside the window to our room. I helped him pack his stuff up the day we had to move out. As soon as he got all his stuff he jetted and I had to take care of all my shit by myself, which included a bunch of stuff like bedstands and and shit, which by the way, at the time did not fit into my Honda Prelude, so I had to throw it all out. By myself. Then when I got everything packed up and I was about to leave, the RA came in and said I had to clean the shower that my roommate had made filthy. Caked up filth. Then when I got that clean, he said I had to clean my floor because my chair for my desk had made some scuffs.

My fraternity was having a pool party that day that started at 10:30. My friend got done packing (with my help) at 11:00. I got there at 2:00.

And wouldn't you know it, the same thing happened the next year, only this time it was when I had 3 roommates instead of 1. Fucking moving is fucking bullshit. My hair is turning gray just thinking about it

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-29-2008, 11:33 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,683
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Being interrogated by the police tops of all of those for me. I was a lot younger the last time, but it freaked me the fuck out.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,836
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I could imagine the major personal injury one being a tough one. I've had surgery a few times that had required me to be all the way out for, and just knowing that was on the horizon really started stressing me out and making me overly anxious. I could imagine it's even worse when you're not going to know the injury or illness is coming. Yikes.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,442
melissa21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

#1 puts all the others in perspective.

my dad died when i was 15 and things like moving, new jobs, even personal injury just don't seem to be as big a deal after that...
Old 06-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Suck on my repulsor rays, bitch!

Credits: 5,444
IronMan2008 will become famous soon enoughIronMan2008 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, once my Dad died, the rest just took a back seat to that. I have experienced all five of those, so now you all know why I am so friggin nuts!
Old 06-29-2008, 02:26 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,509
crudnasty is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I was gonna say this too. While not nearly as bad as losing a family member, I'd rank "trouble with the police/judicial system" as third or at least fourth on that list. Definitely stressful.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:44 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I think the list is meant as "Most stressful things that MOST everybody" will go through.

Trouble with the law is stressful but it probably applies to a very small segment of the population, relatively speaking.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 207,035
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

When I was 28, I went through all of those in the same week, except the major illlness. That was 3 months later.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 207,035
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

I think that could almost be worthy of another poll!! I think the results would be suprising.