forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 656,682
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default If you could have a Super-Power....

I was a wee bit bored at work today (I work on my own) and thought if I could have a super power, what would it be?

I settled on the ability to stop time and only I can move, for reasons such as fucking with peoples heads, getting more sleep, and generally having a laugh.

What would you like and why?

(Like I said, I was real bored.)
Old 06-17-2008, 03:58 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,002
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

It's totally a tie between flying and being able to breathe underwater. Both would be so amazingly cool.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:02 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,741
dragosani Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

being able to teleport (watched Jumper last night).
Old 06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I got the biggest collection of nipple pics this side of the Mississippi!

Credits: 69,971
StorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the rough
Default o the possibilities

Well, I agree with Ms. Cellany on the flying, but I would like to add INVISIBILITY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppie View Post
StorageBag...you sir are a fucking god among men!

Old 06-17-2008, 04:04 PM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, I like them too. Flying would be awesome.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,675
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Tie between flying and mind reading.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:07 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,770
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default mindfuck

remember the movie Bruce Almighty? I'd like to do what he did to Jennifer Aniston. That would be a superpower I could serve humanity with.

For my own fun, flying of course.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,179
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The ability to freeze time would definitely be sweet. Zach Morris really didn't take advantage of that enough on Saved By The Bell. You really could fuck people up.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:22 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Exactly, the more you think of that, the better it gets.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:24 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,512
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

It would be cool to be ghost-like. Like you could turn invisible and go through walls and shit. But being invisible all the time would suck.
Closed Thread