forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-12-2010, 06:39 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 742
nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.
Default Harvey Pekar died today (7-12-2010), damn

First we lose Frazetta, now this...

"Beloved comic-book author Harvey Pekar has died at age 70, the Associated Press reports. Police found Pekar dead after being called by his wife to their Cleveland home. Details on the cause of death have not been announced pending an autopsy. He was reportedly ailing, with conditions including prostate cancer, asthma, high blood pressure, and depression.

Beginning in the 1970s, Pekar?s autobiographical American Splendor series attracted a growing cult following, ultimately helping change the way comic books were perceived. They were adapted into the 2003 film American Splendor, starring Paul Giamatti as Pekar."

here's him on Letterman...
Old 07-12-2010, 06:54 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,694
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

that really sucks, this guy was awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 07-12-2010, 06:57 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 991,164
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Is a shame. Though he had a hell of the life. Not many people who kicked cancer is the balls and manage to make a profit out of it. Our Cancer Year is a great book.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,568
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

very sad if you guys want i post some of his books
Old 07-12-2010, 08:06 PM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 72,333
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

fuck..
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 07-13-2010, 01:09 AM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,568
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

just posted some american splender books in the comic book thread
Old 07-13-2010, 08:30 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 544,653
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

R.I.P, you lead a good fight....and great comicbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:18 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 991,164
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

My favourite scene from the film American Splendor

Paul Giamatti as Harvey Pekar

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

The Original (Goodbye Splendor)

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
~~~~by Anthony Bourdain