forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,638
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice
Default Pumping Up with Trips

Alright after the idea from effjay I am opening my education to the forum for anything and everything relating to changing your body. Gaining muscle, losing weight and all the strategies in between.

A little about myself. I received a total of 5 certifications in exercise science, the best of being my accreditation from University of Texas Medical Branch. I spent 3 years in the field and worked with hundreds of people. My main clients were housewives and grandmas and the like. Also, I was a freelance with Texas Childrens Hospital helping exercise therapists. They were by far the hardest to train so please try to stump me

Personally I was a semi-professional weight trainer at 17 and 18 with a bench press over 515lbs and a physique that was 265lbs at 3% body fat. Post breaking my back in an auto accident I was told that I was going to be in a walker for 6 months, walk with a limp for a further 6 and finally be able to walk normally after a year and a half. I last 3 weeks before I was in the gym pool rehabbing myself. 3 months later my walk was as right as rain. Also, as early as last year I weighed 300lbs from eating fried mayonnaise sandwiches! Within 6 weeks I was at 260. Within 3 months I was at 220. It CAN be done. It just takes a little knowledge and a lot of self control

Well enough about that stuff, any questions let me know. I'll be updating this thread with more information as I get the time!
Old 11-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,750
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Trip: What's your best weight loss tip for some of us fatties? I'd like to get trim and slim before my wedding. Suggestions? Not looking for a crash or anything, actually something I can maintain for the rest of my life
Old 11-13-2008, 01:27 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
No prob, what kind of time frame we looking at? Height and weight and the weight you'd like to be. You can PM in the info if its uncomfortable to post it.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:30 PM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I'm not shy, haha. I'm about 5'7" and 237ish. I actually was as high as probably 280, but I also know that I can be much trimmer and be healthier. I would like to probably be a shade under 200, but my ultimate goal would be 180. I have a pretty thick frame and it always surprises people when I tell them how much I weigh simply because I carry it well, bad news for a fatty. Haha.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,812
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Trip, I just want to make sure I know what you said about diet.

I should keep track of calories per day only? Or should I also worry about fat and all as well?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 PM

Code:

Haha I put on weight the same way. Ok when is the wedding date?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:35 PM

Code:

Lets get atleast a weeks worth of info then look at it to make changes. That means what you ate, about how much you ate, also *very important* soft drinks and drinking habits. You'd be surprised how much calories are hidden in drinks.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,812
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

Hokay
Old 11-13-2008, 01:37 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,393
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

This is awesome.

I weigh about 230-240, and would like to get to an even 200. Doing it in about 3 months would be awesome. What do you recommend?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:37 PM

Wedding isn't until August, so I've got plenty of time. I've probably put on 25 pounds in the last year since I had my ACL surgery. As far as diet and activity goes, since I'm pretty booked with school my workouts are few and far between despite it wanting to be different, haha. I eat prety well 5 to 6 days a week, but there's always ONE day where I have trouble, haha. I don't drink soda, I drink booze maybe once a week if that and have been dialing down on the red meat while keeping my other protien sources up. Actually trying to increase the legume/nut intake. . .what's your take?