forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 06:47 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default The Ghettofabulous Prom

The Ghettofabulous Prom
found on Whacky Archives

This is one event that tops even the MTV Music Awards in style, glamour and the cool factor. And we’re not playing, this is what really happened at Westmoor High, a highschool in the US. Now you have to appreciate combining a sporty style with a classic or finding clothes that do fit a person of their stature. Leave common sense at the entry please!

Original Article

Old 06-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 655,032
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

I like the 3rd pic, Warrior Princess look, thats awesome.

I've always wondered what no taste looked like.

You REALLY need to click the original article link though.

WOW!

Last edited by maxbailey : 06-03-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:05 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 325,755
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

my prom was definitely tame
Old 06-03-2008, 07:18 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,341
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

whats with all the cop cars in the background?
Old 06-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,746
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This might need to be saved for the Thunderdome, but if I didn't know better I could've SWORN this was Fsmak's prom portrait.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:44 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,938
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Just being prepared my friend. Save themselves a little time and gas to already be at the scene.

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica
Old 06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,914,247
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Anybody notice all the invitees arriving into the venue via the red "plastic"?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:37 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

This is a case of beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

I dunno what they think is attractive about that, but there is something. People like that don't do anything THEY think is unattractive. (I worked part time at a clothing store that pandered to that genre of customer, so I know)
Old 06-03-2008, 10:25 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,517
Jack Hunter is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You could just say black people, I don't see the problem. I worked in Flatbush in Brooklyn and I saw some weird outfits during the season.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,786
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Wow, BC's last lover made it to the prom. Nice to know that giving him the beat down for picking his wife and kid over her prom didn't interfere with her going!
Closed Thread