forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: should religious education be a choice yes or no?
Yes 12 27.91%
No 15 34.88%
Choice 16 37.21%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2009, 01:57 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,728
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default religious education should children be made to learn it

Time to start some shit! Should religious education be a choice yes or no?

Old 05-29-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 204,754
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Damn right it should be!

If kids in schools were taught any religion it's going to be Christianity, what if my children are Jewish, Muslim or any other religion, do they get a free pass out of the class when the rest of the students need to be there?

Make it an option class, but at the end of the day your going to need a class for every religion out there, or at least the popular ones

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 05-29-2009, 11:46 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,511
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

how do you accommodate all religions? i say no religion at all.

fuck it, too expensive anyway.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,842
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

Since you have the theory of evolution vs creationism, neither of which is provable right now, I say teach both and let the school kids make their own informed decision.

Last edited by wildebeast71 : 05-29-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: edit text
Old 05-29-2009, 11:57 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,372
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

are we talking at the high school level or a collegiate level? cuz they already offer religion classes in college
Old 05-29-2009, 12:09 PM

Credits: 79,172,725
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

no way. You can get religious education at your church or temple.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,728
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I shouldn't be taught in school since there's multiply religions you couldn't teach them all and one religion would be pissy if you taught on over the other. And you forget there are private schools that are based on certain religions already. Keep it private and not in public schools. There are even college's that are religion based,,,,,,,,,shit look at the Norte dame when Obama came to give his speech.

Kids need to learn about science and most religion contradict it. How can you teach the big bang theory and how old the universe is when most religions teach other wise. I was shocked when my step brother that just graduated from Jesuit High school told me that they teach evolution! I asked him doesn't that mess with the theory that man was created by god in his image. I also asked him do they teach life on other planet and he said they discuss it! Again doesn't life on other planets fuck with the whole theory of the bible that the earth is the only planet with life on it, since if there is life on other planets then we aren't really in gods image. and how can you teach about find fossils millions of years old and dinosaurs and the continents spilting over million of years when some religions teach teh fucking earth is 5000 years old come the fuck on.

There are hundred of thousands of church in this world that can teach your kids there and not in school. If oyu want them to have a religious background send them to private school that base their teaching on it.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 05-29-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,842
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

You wouldn't be able to teach all religions, since most of them are similar than you should be able to teach the basic idea behind religion. Also, if the parents don't send their kids to a private school or don't attend a church than that child is not exposed to religion...
Old 05-29-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,914,723
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Religion should be taught at home or at your place of worship. Let's not even start with the different brands of religion. Let's just concentrate on the confusion within one. Imagine you get the Christianity curriculum set up and on day 1 dude shows up asking "where's the snakes"?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

When it comes to publicly funded schools, kids should be taught of the impact Religion has had on the world, but not taught the actual tenants of each religion.

Privately funded schools, whatever religion they want to teach is fair game.