forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-23-2010, 03:09 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,197
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default The ex-gf just took a swing at me...

Anyone else have any experience with psycho exes pulling shit? I dumped her 2 months ago and she ran half-way across the country, comes back thinking we're gonna fall back in love while I've been tearing up the single scene. Long story short, one of her friends sees me walk a girl out of my work last weekend, I get home tonight and she flips her shit (oh yeah, since she just up and left, leaving all her shit behind, technically we still live together, and apparently she's back in town), starts pushing me around and taking swings at me. I'm a 6'6" reasonably fit guy, so if I lay a finger on her and the cops get called, I'm most likely taking a trip downtown. Fuck, I even have a friend who had his ex-wife bust his nose and because the cops saw blood on her, even though it was his blood, they hauled him off. Luckily she was talking to a neighbor and they came over to see her wailing away at me and me not touching her, but this shit is so fucked up.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:23 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

You should bury your cock in her...
Old 11-23-2010, 03:24 AM

Credits: 14,174
phyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular aura

Old 11-23-2010, 03:31 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 11-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,088
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yes I did. I was trying to dump this bitch and she wouldn't take the hint, even after I did some nasty shit to her. One night while she was drunk she pushed me and took a swing at me that barely connected with my arm. Now I'm a big guy ant 450lbs back then. Even if I tried to defend myself, any bruise would have sent me to jail, no questions asked. So the first time, I called the cops, but there was nothing they could do.

The second and final time, I walked out of the house saying I was going to call the cops. While I was outside cooling off, a cop drove down my street. I flagged him down, explained the situation and he went inside to talk to her. Her drunk ass decided to show the cop how she hit me, hitting him on the shoulder. He warned her against do it and she did it again. He cuffed her and she started crying asking me to get her out of trouble. By that time there was nothing I could do, she had committed battery on a police officer. So they carted her to jail and I used the excuse to get her out of the house as a condition of her probation. She also got a no contact order, but still wrote me from prison, which was a violation of the no contact order. I didn't say anything, but when she got out about a month later, she had to get the cops to come over with her to get her stuff so she wouldn't violate the restraining order.

My suggestion to you, no matter how cold it seems is file a complaint before she does. If she has any bruise, new or old, you'll go to jail recause of your size and the fact that you are a male. I wish you the best of luck.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:54 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 188,365
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

goddamn you boys have the most psycho cunts!

ive always told my boyfriends if i hit them they can hit back. i never hit anyone though.....so it works out pretty well.

i also tend to spread my legs whenever i fight and it just turns into angry awesome sex....
Old 11-23-2010, 03:58 AM

Code:

That's my thinking, I'm not fucking touching her because I know that without even trying I'd leave a mark. The neighbor saw her hit and push me and saw me walk into a bedroom to let her get her shit to leave only to have her continually follow me and yell at me trying to start shit. I've thrown all her shit into suitcases so tomorrow she can just get the fuck out, this shit has got to stop.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 AM

Code:

I'm down for some rough play, but this shit is getting real. This girl is fucking obsessed with me and there's no way angry sex would alleviate any tension, she just needs to go. I thought I had her convinced to move all the way across the country, but she's the type that would stay just to spite me.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:06 AM

Credits: 14,174
phyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular aura

Code:

NO WAY, NO HOW should you even think about having sex with her, let alone rough sex. That shit can be turned against you even faster than hitting her, and you'll do more time in prison. Trust me on this. :
Old 11-23-2010, 04:09 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 188,365
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

Code:

some bitches are like trolls. no matter what you do, they will find a way to twist it and turn it and piss you the fuck off.

the only way to get rid of the bitchtroll is to stop feeding them. no matter how psychoblasted the girl is, she can only chase you for so long if you completely ignore her.

its not easy though. especially since it seems liek you aren't even completely over her or separated from her.

if you really want her out of your life, get rid of her for good. move into a motel for a week. tell her she needs to gtfo. tell all your friends and her friends what is going on. keep your head up and be as sane as possible.