forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-27-2024, 02:32 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,264,959
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I'm done just before it hit midnight. What I thought would take me maybe 4 hrs ended up being a 13 hr marathon. I don't think I will ever do this again. This shit was agonizingly painfully slow asf even with all the BB codes saved and ready to go. For me to post everything via a phone was bat shit crazy. By that I mean the fucking servers dsf uses not my internet. It could take up to 20-30 seconds before a post finally gets through. Good thing this is a 3 day holiday weekend when I have don't have shit to do.

I also noticed imgbox has good chance of banning images that are uploaded via mobile than a computer. Maybe I'm wrong because images uploaded from a computer were not banned. But a good number from my phone were. There were even more images that got deleted. I don't want to know how many posts I did. Only that it has to be a record by a individual other than conversations.

I'm out and I'm going to sleep.

PS I noticed it is much harder to find images within a certain niche/criteria as compared to 15 years or even 10 years ago such as amateur shit. *amateur ginger shit. Nothing that is professionally done within the adult industry, IG onlyfans, and the like. The search engines are also getting shittier and not getting desired results.

PPS I just noticed that I have finally passed 10,000 posts from my spamming. It took me nearly 17 years to do it.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : Today at 01:08 AM. Reason: cause it makes me harrrrrrd
Old 05-27-2024, 07:36 AM
Cliff diving, anyone?

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Frothy is King!

Definitely a new record. Major props for doing that on the phone, I HATE PHONE POSTING!

The lag has grown through the years. I feel your pain more than you know.

This one is my personal best, but regular users have no chance to pass it. Even though I don't have a between posts timer, I also don't think I could come close again the way the lag is now. I would only get half of that.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's kind of bitchy of me to slip my shameless self promotion in.

Not looking to rain on Frothy's parade, he's making the rest of you look like slackers and he is AWESOME!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 05-27-2024, 09:47 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,011
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,143
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

All that and not one dick pick of yourself.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,011

He sent them via PM to a myself and I assume others
Code:

Old Today, 12:45 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

There are you satisfied now?
Old Today, 12:46 AM

Code:

Secret is out now.
Old Today, 01:03 AM

Code:

Its funny because I think dsf and the main page were moved to newer servers a few years ago?

Trying to post 5000+ in 24 hrs is insane! 4673 posts on 486 pages consisting of 16 hrs 18 mins to my calculation is impressive! And this was almost 10 years ago. I totally forgot about this attempt.
Old Today, 01:19 AM

Okay I checked, I did 309 posts in 13 hrs. But I started late in the day. Could've done more but those are all the images I had already uploaded for the codes and posted; less the banned ones.