View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 01:17 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,978
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That would've been weird in my opinion. Trump is a very eccentric guy. Cuban would keep things the way they are, except make them better, maybe upgrade facilities, etc. That kind of stuff. I think Trump would try and do too much. I don't know, it could be because I just don't like Donald Trump that much and I think Mark Cuban is the shit. Cuban would be just what the Cubs need. Trump? Meh, I'm not sold on him being a big sports guy. If he bought it he'd probably do an Apprentice show to try and find a new GM for the Cubs. Embellished a little, I know, but that's how it seems with Trump. Like he sees from a monetary standpoint and Cuban sees it from a sports standpoint