View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:01 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,742
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

*Sex offender dump. I forgot I had these sitting around for 2 years.

Tacoma teacher charged with having sex with students
BY MyNorthwest.com on February 7, 2014 @ 12:33 pm (Updated: 5:45 pm - 2/10/14 )

A female teacher at Lincoln High School in Tacoma has been charged with two counts of child rape in the third degree and one count of communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

Meredith Powell, 24, pleaded not guilty and will be released on her personal recognizance.

Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist said all three of Powell's victims were students of hers.

"She had oral sex with one boy, who was 15, she had sexual activity with another, who was 15, and she propositioned, via Snapchat, a 17-year-old."

According to court documents, Powell did not have intercourse with any of the victims.

Lindquist said Powell wrote a letter on Monday to one of the boys' girlfriends apologizing for what she called promiscuous text messages.

Powell, a math teacher with the Tacoma School District since 2012, was arrested on Thursday. She is on unpaid administrative leave.

Correction: Feb. 10
An early version of this report said Powell was on paid administrative leave. She is on unpaid administrative leave.

More
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.