View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 02:09 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,570
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

‘Sexy Selfie’ Teacher Who Slept With Student Has NSFW Career Change
BY : JOSEPH LOFTUS | 18/10/16

A 24-year-old female high school teacher from Iowa, who was arrested for having a sexual relationship with one of her students, has revealed that she took to lap dancing after being sacked from the school.

Mary Beth Haglin turned herself into the police back in July, yet continues to insist that she was ‘swept off her feet’ by the anonymous 17-year-old male student, reports the Daily Star.

In a series of interviews with Inside Edition last month, and Dr. Phil just a few days ago, Haglin announced that she firmly believes it was he who seduced her and not vice versa.

She said:

He would come into my classroom, grab a Post-It, write something and stick it to my desk on his way out. One

read, ‘I love you so much, my empress’. He would always call me ‘my empress’.

He did so with such intelligence and such an elevated vocabulary that I was completely duped by the whole facade.

We had sex – almost daily – in his car, my car, his mom’s house, and his dad’s house.

She added that she felt vulnerable due to a hard and troubling relationship with her boyfriend.

Mary Beth fell for the minor’s way with words, having sex with him ‘almost every day’ at a nearby car park and sending numerous revealing selfies but when things got too much for her she claimed she was threatened by the pupil with exploitation.

She told Dr. Phil:

When things got way out of control, and I wanted out, he began saying ‘I will light a match and burn your life down’.

But their lustful, and massively illegal, romance came to an abrupt end when the pair were spotted by another student and Haglin was fired and charged with sexual exploitation.

She then became a lap dancer at a local gentlemen’s club before handing herself into police.

Haglin is set to be tried on November 14 and if convicted, Mary Beth will face up to two-years in prison and will become a registered sex offender.

Links
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.