View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 01:56 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,539
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher Arrested For Using Snapchat For Soliciting Sexual Relations With Students
by Colby
April 4, 2015, 3:37 am

I am getting the wrong kind of Snapchats…

A former student teacher at a Kansas school has been charged with child sex crimes.

25-year-old Kourtnie A. Sanchez of Eureka was arrested following a lengthy investigation. She was booked for electronic solicitation, unlawful sexual relations, solicitation of unlawful sexual relations and three counts of promoting obscenity to a minor.

Half of the six counts against Sanchez are felonies. Snapchat records were listed in the complaint.

According to Eureka Superintendent Randy Corn, Sanchez was previously a student teacher at Marshall Elementary School in the Fall of 2014. She was also a Rule 10 coach, meaning she was a coaching junior high sports even though she was not a certified teacher. Specifically, she coached junior high girls’ volleyball and basketball.

She was released from the district last December after the allegations were made.

Eureka resident Andrew Bratton called the allegations atrocious.

“Anybody who would mess with kids, I have a pretty low opinion of,” said Bratton. “If there’s a word lower than low, that would be my opinion of it.”

Sanchez is currently out of jail on a $50,000 bond, but made her first court appearance Tuesday afternoon. Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 8.

Link
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 02:01 AM.