View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 01:52 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,532
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Texas middle school teacher admits to sending nude photos to former student on Snapchat
BY ALFRED NG
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, April 7, 2016, 8:14 PM

A Texas middle school teacher was arrested after a dirty show-and-tell with one of her former students.

Kylie Modisette, a teacher at Huntington Independent School District, was arrested on Thursday and admitted to Texas Rangers she sent nude photos to a minor on Snapchat, police said.

The 28-year-old educator, once the boy’s English teacher, sent him a series of sexts in December, KJAS-TV reported.

The teen, who is now in high school, deleted the raunchy pictures off his phone, but not before his friends took screenshots and spread them around, the local outlet reported.

The school district’s superintendent David Flowers told the Daily News that Modisette has been placed on administrative leave pending further investigation.

He declined to give more details, saying it is an ongoing case.

Modisette had been teaching at the middle school for the last 3 1/2 years, until she was arrested on Thursday.

The teacher did not return calls for comment on Thursday.

On her “Rate My Teacher” page, she received one review, with one star in every category except “Easiness,” where she got five stars.

“She sends nudes to her students,” the anonymous review wrote.

She was charged with misdemeanor distribution of harmful material to minor and released on a $1,500 bond.

Links
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.