View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 01:42 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,596
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher, 33, who had sex with her 18-year-old student escapes prison time by giving up her teaching license
By ALEXANDRA KLAUSNER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:27 EST, 26 April 2016 | UPDATED: 17:56 EST, 26 April 2016

A New Jersey teacher who admitted to having sex with her 18-year-old student twice in 2014 lost her teaching license this month.

Nicole McDonough, 33, pleaded guilty and in February was admitted into an intervention program that spared her from prison time. She was sentenced to just three years of supervised probation when the prosecutor's office wanted to lock her up for five years.

McDonough agreed to give up her teaching certificate as part of the deal and will not be able to teach in the state of New Jersey ever again, according to NJ.com.

McDonough formerly held a Teacher of English Certificate of Eligibility, issued in June 2007, a Teacher of English Certificate of Eligibility With Advanced Standing, issued in January 2008 and a Teacher of English certificate, issued in September 2009.

If McDonough complete's the state's pre-trial intervention program then the charges against her will be dropped.
If she violates any terms of the program she could face up to 10 years in prison and a $150,000 fine.

McDonough was arrested on December 30, 2014 on suspicion of having sex with an 18-year-old student while employed as a teacher at Mendham High School.

It was later revealed that she allegedly engaged in improper 'communication' and 'fraternization' with two other male students, who were also 18.

McDonough allegedly sent those students pictures of herself wearing just a bra and a picture of her coming out of the shower wearing just a towel, according court documents.

According to The Daily Record, the alleged sexual relationship occurred in April, May, and June of 2013. The relationships with the other two students then allegedly occurred in April, May, and June of 2014.

Additionally, NJ.com reported that McDonough does not face any sex charges because all three alleged victims were 18.
T
he prosecution made it clear they believed she was only sexual with one of the boys.

Her indictment outlined that McDonough committed second-degree official misconduct because she 'did commit acts relating to her office, but constitutionally unauthorized exercises of her official functions'.

McDonough did so 'with the purpose to obtain a benefit for herself, specifically emotional, mental and/or physical sexual gratification', the indictment said.

Describing herself on the school's website when she was still an employee, she wrote: 'Although teaching is one of my many passions, I am also a mom, a personal trainer, and a cross-fitter. I am a mother of two amazing girls. We also have a puggle named Tegan.'

She closes by saying; 'The classroom is one of my many loves and I am excited to return to start a full year of school!'

Authorities have not released any of the student's names.

Links
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.