View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 05:09 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,873
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The war in Iraq we are currently engaged in is senseless. Hussein was removed, we give these people a somewhat free society and they spit in our soldier's faces, shoot at them and simply don't want us there, ask a soldier who has been there. We are still there only because Bush and his cronies are not done draining the military of any funds they may have left. Granted universal health care is a pipe dream but tort reform is what needs to happen in order to make health care more affordable. When we open the flood gates to allow any nut with a difference of opinion to sue doctor's over what they perceive as malpractice that forces the health care industry to overcharge. If I thought I could do a better job than he, I would have entered politics. next time you want to shoot someone's opinion, make sure you open the other side of your brain, the side that says "Hmm maybe I am not right all the time". I wasn't asked to give factual basis, we were asked who were we gonna vote for. And I chose to give MY reasons behind my choice. Turn your soapbox over and crawl inside now.

Last edited by jizzay : 07-26-2008 at 06:19 PM.