View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 11:15 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,531
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
Default So Busted! For the first time.

Remember that first time you got busted by someone?

Here's mine. My first jet flight by myself, 15 years old, going to upstate New York. I never flew before so it's all exciting and stuff. I have an aisle seat. All the stewardesses (stewardesses back then not flight attendants) have short dresses on. I'm checking them all out and I guess it was pretty obvious. One stew steps up on my seat and pushes a bag into the overhead compartment. I look up her skirt. I LOOK UP HER SKIRT. My 15 year old eyes are on stalks bugging out of my head looking up her skirt. She's up there a while moving stuff around. I keep looking up. She finally steps down and looks me dead in the eye and asks if I got a good look. She goes back and they congregate and whisper and giggle. 2 hours of total embarrassment. I can't look at anyone I just look at the floor the rest of the trip. But it did go in the spank bank. Later the result was like a Reddi-Whip can went off. Damn she was cute.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...