View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 02:20 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,859
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Former Bryant teacher charged with sexual assault
Staff Report Apr 14, 2023 Updated Apr 14, 2023

A teacher accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a student has surrendered herself to the Bryant Police Department.

Bryant Police officials posted a news release to their Facebook page Friday announcing that Heather Hare, a former teacher at Bryant School District, has surrendered herself to the Saline County Detention Center.

After an investigation, Bryant detectives were able to secure a warrant for the 32-year-old former teacher on felony charges of sexual assault in the first degree, according to police.

Hare was booked Friday morning and her bond is set at $15,000.

At a Bryant School Board meeting on April 3, Hare resigned from her post retroactively to April 1.

The Bryant School District released a statement in response to allegations of “teacher misconduct” on April 5.

“Bryant Public Schools has been made aware of an allegation of inappropriate conduct by a Bryant High School teacher. The teacher is no longer employed by the Bryant School District.

BPS takes all reports of employee misconduct very seriously. On Thursday, March 30, district administration learned of the allegations involving the teacher,” the district’s statement read

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
In the national news in 2020
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 05-09-2023 at 02:27 PM.