View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 05:48 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,587
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

TEACHER SEX RAP Female teacher hauled out of classroom after her arrest for romping with teen pupils in car park
By Mydrim Jones and Paul Harper
10th November 2017, 12:59 pmUpdated: 10th November 2017, 3:05 pm

Madeline Marx, 23, was arrested at her school in Ohio, USA, on Wednesday after the principal was told about her alleged romps.

Police released video from inside an officer's car of a handcuffed Marx being taken to jail.

Court documents allege the blonde sent nude photos to one of the students using Snapchat and Instagram.

She's accused of having sex with a student in the car park of a Big Lots store and another pupil in a car park.

Marx is said to have been intimate with 16 and 17-year-old students.

One pupil claimed he had intercourse with Marx, while the other boy said she performed oral sex on him.

Montgomery County Prosecutor Mat Heck Jr told Fox 45: "Teachers are entrusted with the responsibility of educating children who are becoming young adults.

"This defendant took advantage of her position and developing a sexual relationship with minor students."

According to state records, Marx was issued a four-year teaching license last year.

Staff at Fairmont High School in Kettering, Ohio, called a detective straight away after hearing about the alleged affair.

Its school superintendent Scott Inskeep said every substitute teacher is subject to the same vetting process as regular teachers.

He said: "I can ensure that 99.9 percent are doing it the right way, and doing it appropriately.

"We became aware the teacher was possibly involved with inappropriate activities with a juvenile.

“When we become aware of them, then we will remove those people and not have them around our students."

Marx, who is facing two counts of sexual battery, was released from Montgomery County Jail yesterday.

She must live with her father while the case is pending, according to court records.

In her application for a teaching job at a different school she wrote how she had worked with special needs pupils since high school.

She added: “I am passionate about children and their education.

“I am a hard-worker, who focuses on individual student’s strengths and needs."

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.