View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,791
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Jewish History and Thought: An Introduction
By Menahem Mansoor

Reads more like a college textbook, using outline and references to instill further investigation by the reader to seek out original Biblical texts and non-secular writings to answer the questions of the history of the Jewish People, their history, feelings and struggles. There is enough information of reference materials contained in this book to keep a scholar occupied for the rest of his life.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 11-22-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Picture failed to post