View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,036
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Pic Trip to Maine... redux

Here we go again... pictures from my trip to Maine for my birthday that may or may not have happened depending on whether you use a Julian calendar or a Satanic666 calendar.

The bridge into Maine (you can see the Maine state line and sign on the far side of the bridge).

MaineCoast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine, where I was born on 9 october 1975 at 0432.

Driving down 186 entering Winter Harbor.

The house I lived in for most of my first three years of life. The door on the right is the door into "our" house and the window above the window to the right of the door was "my" room. (Note that the Navy owned the house in those days.)

The Winter Harbor food service. From my understanding from my parents, this building looks exactly the same as it did when we moved away in 1979 except they added an IGA sign.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole