View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,076
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I can think of a lot more times its appropriate to jerk off in front of a girl.

1. If she's a girl, she has girl parts and wants to put boy parts in them.
2. You should be proud of Mr. Penis and show him as often as possible, especially when there is just one girl, aka witness around.
3. Voyeurism is cool. Me and Chesty love to do stuff publicly and beating off in front of her, while sometimes weird, is still naughty.

But, I'm not the one to ask being that in college I had no door to my bedroom and after sex would just wonder around with my cock out while people were over. I'm not what one would call shy.

In conclusion, if your around a hot girl, just start beating off. If she acts grossed out or scared, just say you were joking and you do that to everyone. You can't lose.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!