View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,197
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The night after my buddy told his girl he needed some space, we were all drinking in a friends room, I got the rub down there, then fucked her in the commons room beside their room, then in her room, then in the commons room on my hall, then in my roommate's bed (mine had some fucking sprinkler system over half the bed, it was hard as hell to fuck in it, I at least threw my sheets over his bed to keep him from layin in some baby batter). We fucked for the next month or so before she went vegan and I couldn't deal with that. She ended up getting back with my friend and marrying him. I saw them at my cousin's wedding last year and told my old roommate that I didn't recognize her at first (she had straightened her hopelessly curly hair) and he said he didn't recognize her with clothes on either, so I guess he was awake a lot more often than I though that month.

More recently, my current gf invited me and a friend that worked with us to a bar with her roommate because his girl had just dumped him and took his dog and he needed a pick-me-up. She was already feelin' alright and was feeding us drinks all night. I had a girlfriend at the time, but after a band started playing and the drinks kept flowing, she started kind of grinding against me and I jokingly said that we should quit fooling ourselves and just get married (obviously a joke because all my friends know I have no interest in getting married again) but she told me to kiss her, so I obliged. We ended up fucking in my car while our friends looked for us, then we all went back to her place, her roommate passed out, we left her bowl on the table for my boy and went back to fucking all night. I dumped my then-girlfriend the next day and have been with this girl since.