View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:05 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,191
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
Default More than a mouthful is a waste...

Keira might not be gifted in the cleavage department, but the rest of her was oh so fine. Tight little ass; legs for days; beautiful eyes; gorgeous features; sultry voice, so what she lacks in mammaries she made up in plan ol' sexiness.

Lea is an example of a lusher (but still tight) form of feminine beauty. And beautiful in her own way.

It must be God's (or Nature's and every philosophy in between) plan to provide for every yearning with a form of beauty to match. As a favorite fictional character has said; "Blondes, Brunettes, and Redheads are just some of my favorite flavors."

Last edited by waterfrontgod : 07-05-2018 at 01:15 AM.