View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:50 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,278
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Hold place ...now if I may continue..

Brodiemaxx, your a crazy one, and that is how I like my friends. You never have to worry about anything cause it is all out there. as for speaking your mind, that is how it should be...

Brodiemaxx the Red Robin burger with egg and bacon...it is the best breakdinner sandwich I ever had. IMHO.

Congradulations, man...

mr.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.

Last edited by mr.brownfella : 06-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.