View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:19 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,790
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default What book are you reading right now?

I'm not a big reader (except DSF forums ), but a doctor friend of mine suggested a good book for anyone who has a daughter. The book is STRONG FATHERS, STRONG DAUGHTERS by Dr. Meg Meeker. It is scary to me to realize how much of an influence a father has on his daughter and how much she looks up to me and how important my interaction with her as she grows up makes such a difference in how she develops in life (especially in the kind of world that we live in today). One part I read last night really hit home. It said...

"From the moment you set eyes on her wet-from-the-womb body until she leaves your home, the clock starts ticking. It's the clock that times your hours with her, your opportunities to influence her, to shape her character, and to help her find herself- and to enjoy living."

So far it is a good read.

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica