View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 01:01 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,873
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher, 34, Jailed for Misbehavior with Multiple 16-Year-Old Students
Thu, Oct 16 - 9:47 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

A 34-year-old teacher from Duson, Louisiana has been arrested and thrown in jail. Tracy Marie Barras, who taught math at Crowley High School, allegedly engaged in indecent and improper behavior with multiple 16-year-old students.

Her activities with the male students were first reported on October 10th and investigators believe they have found enough evidence to convict her on the felony charges she faces.

Tracy Marie Barras, who you can view in the gallery below, is the second teacher arrested this week. (The other was Morgan Young, who allegedly had a relationship with a female junior high student.)

The Acadia Parish School Board is expected to fire her soon — even before she faces the judge. Currently, she’s in jail with a $60,000 bond.

While it’s good to get a criminal off the streets (allegedly, of course), you know there are some sad teen boys in Louisiana tonight. The best teacher they ever knew is gone.

Link
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.