View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:56 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,772
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Missouri Junior High Teacher Arrested for Spicy Relationship
Fri, Oct 17 - 9:15 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

After a number of warnings about her inappropriate relationship with a young female student, Johnna Feazell is really in hot water now. Investigators believe that the 46-year-old teacher at Marshfield Junior High School had a physical relationship with the 16-year-old — and may have had improper contact with her for more than two years.

(Look below for pictures of the teacher from Marshfield, Missouri. She joins Tracy Marie Barras and Morgan Young as educators arrested this week for getting in bed with students.)

Johnna Feazell got busted after the alleged victim’s mother found a secret cell phone that the teacher provided. The young girl then admitted the full extent of the relationship with the woman 30 years her senior. When the phone was unlocked, investigators got a treasure trove of evidence.

School administrators say they have been warning the English teacher — who also coaches basketball — about her dealings with this particular student. She apparently didn’t take those warnings seriously and now faces felony charges that could get her locked up for years.