View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:46 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,013
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Many times I've found money. Plain cash, nothing fancy. I've not turned it in to the police. However, anytime it was more than five dollars, I have found the person who lost it and gave it back. But, I was smart about figuring out who lost it. Too many times I've had people act like they lost money and couldn't say how much, where, when, etc.

I guess it comes down to upbringing. Nothing is free. Not even money found laying on the sidewalk. There's always a price. As a kid I was taught to not say or do anything you won't feel comfortable about others knowing you said/did. If there's one rule I live by, it's that. In everything I do. Not that my thoughts haven't been contrary at times, but I think about what I might be affecting years down the line. And boy, I have been very glad, many time of the choices I've made.

I can't speak for others, it's just not my place. I can only say that just because others don't do right, doesn't give me the right not to. Sadly, the world is forgetting that too often nowadays.