View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 645,072
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default What would you do...

I was at work a couple of weeks back (I drive trains) and some woman accused me of stealing something that she had left on my train earlier on in the day.

It turns out she had left a plastic carrier bag on my train with almost 2,000 pounds in it (just over 3,200 dollars for all you fuckers that are too lazy to convert it) and no-one had handed it in, surprise surprise.

In all honesty, I never touched it, in fact I never even saw it, but it got me thinking. What would you do if you found something similar while travelling on public transport?