View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 08:55 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,044
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yup, that's where I first heard of their fuckery as well. I never liked them to begin with because I would see their publications they'd send out and I'd be disgusted with their tactics. The firstthing I heard of them that really madem e hate them was when in an effort to sway kids to stop eating KFC they handed out buckets of blood and bones to children exiting the KFC.

What kind of douche bags do that to random children? PETA, that's who. Before the BS episode I didn't like them for what they were doing in the general public, it wasn't until the BS episode when I realized just how fucked up they truly are behind closed doors

My Movie Review Thread | Website