View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:56 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,222
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Earlier, before I am done with the sexytime, my dick is the sandwich that is being eaten by my girl, then when I am done with the sexytime, I clean off my dick. Then, I make a sandwich, of something other than dick, because dick is not on MY menu...Unless I could reach my own that is...Don't fucking lie, every one of the guys here would suck their own dick if they could.