Thread: Mrs. Shatsa
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 02:46 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,276
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

I vote no only because of that one rule. It is about work and play should never be the same all of the time. Plus do you really want to give her any more ammunition to use against you. I say this because I have tried this girlfriend thing share the same forums thing and it was disastrous. Then again it would be good. Still I say certain hobbies should not be shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.