View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 03:03 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,706
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I get the comfort angle and her body image uneasiness, but I'm not sure the money she spent having this done was worth it. The before and after pics show such a slight reduction, it's sort of a why bother situation. Her before breasts looked like the right size for her physique. Now I think she's just gonna look like a heavy chick with small boobs.

The doctor was right, she'd be better off hitting the gym instead of spending all this money on yet another boob job.

just sayin'