View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,112
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Quote FAHQ

"Canada be damned.....I'm and American"

Yes we can tell that you are an American. Canadians would consider it proper English to say:

Canada be damned.....I'm an American!

But as you are American and you Speak American English I guess it is one of those little differences in our accents that allow you to say:

"Canada be damned.....I'm and American"

Just curious, since you are AND American, What is your other nationality???

Good Test by the way, As all of the girls in your posting seem to be in Ballet class, then Gaydar would zoom in on the male in the pic as he would be gay also.

Last edited by cableporter : 11-03-2010 at 12:51 AM.