View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,680
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

When I was the boss I fucked several employees. That's what happens when you put a 21 year old dude in charge of something...we hire sluts and have sex with them.

Later, when I worked as a server at a restaurant I fucked one of the managers. She was pretty much the bottom rung of the ladder, but technically she was still a boss. Good times, she was pretty hot and kind of a freak. Lasted for about a month, her boss caught wind and she got the cease and desist. Didn't bother me, it was just a time passing job until I started school again.
RIP TheSnake