View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 01:48 AM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

I Am Dr.george Ali, A Director With The Union Bank Of Nigeria (u.b.n) Plc Lagos. I Came To Know Of You In My Private Search For A Reliable And Reputable Person To Handle This Confidential Transaction Which Involves The Transfer Of A Huge Sum Of Money To A Foreign Bank Account Requiring Maximum Confidence.

An American, Late Engineer Kelvin Michael's, An Oil Merchant/contractor With The Federal Government Of Nigeria, Until His Death Three Years Ago In A Ghastly Motor Accident, Banked With Us Here At Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Lagos, And Had A Closing Balance Of Us$33,725,000,000:00 Million Which The Bank Now Questionable Expect To Be Claimed By Kelvin's Next Of Kin Or Alternatively, Be Donated To A Discredited Trust Fund For Arms And Ammuninations At A Military War College Here In Nigeria.

Some Of My Trust Colleagues And I Now Seek Your Permission To Have You Standing As Next Of Kin To Late. Engineer Michael's, So That The Funds Will Be Released And Payed To Your Account As Next Of Kin.

Furnish Me With Your Confidential Phone,fax Numbers, Email Address, And Exclusive Banking Coordinates So That I Can Use These Information To Apply For The Release And Subsequent Transfer Of The Funds In Your Favour.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. George Ali