View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 01:04 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,862
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I live in Fla so I can tell you what to expect. Heavy traffic. High motel/hotel prices. And flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf of Mexico. The slightest scratch is an entry point for that to make its way into a person's body and start its rampage. No shit, I live here and will not go in the Gulf. On the east coast, I don't believe the problem is as present in the Atlantic.
If you want to do adult stuff with each other, thats not permitted on any beach in the state. BUT the section between St Augustine and Ormond Beach is pretty desolate, and there are lots of sand dunes that you can get busy behind. Also camping if you want to spend time there. The Ocala National Forest is pretty good for that. Bring mosquito repellent.
Attractions depends. I suspect that Rat World isn't a big deal, and without kids its torture to put up with all the other peoples kids. Universal Studios is a good place for couples, as is Busch Gardens in Tampa. Lego Land (was Cypress Gardens) rocks if you are into little plastic blocks. The Indian reservations down toward Miami give great airboat excursions into the Everglades.
You can always go and visit The Villages, the biggest collection of retired Republicans in the country save for Arizona.
My favorite destination is the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. They have great tours and you can ask real fucking astronauts questions about their experiences. Guaranteed someone will ask about using the bathroom in space.
And regardless where you go in Florida, you will see Florida Man somewhere. So keep your phone ready, you may get some exclusive footage.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...